Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why?

I just realized that the click key on my laptop is really starting to irritate me, because of the fact that i significant amount for it. Which means the slightest problems will definitely get to me. When I press the key to click on the trackpad, the button will just stick in for awhile and the return back up would be pretty firm. This only happens on the side for left click, which only leaves one logical explanation. My sister. She's so fucking messy. I don't even know what I was thinking letting her use my laptop. Now i'm left here with this stupid ass problem I won't be getting over for awhile.


In other news everything in my life is a drag, I feel like i'm not living up to what I should be living up to sometimes. I really can't describe it, I keep pressing the key on my trackpad hoping somehow that it'll "break free" Yeah, I'm just typing gibberish now.

2 comments:

joyce. said...

I can describe it, YOU MISS ME!

Anonymous said...

i love you cody<3