Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Titles are overrated.

I haven't really been able to fork out time to update this blog. But unfortunately for all your eyes, i'm back. There hasn't been much change since the last time I posted. I'm still slightly sick, but i'm definitely feeling much better. Ever since I missed that one day of school, I feel so behind. My grade dropped significantly in English and French. But I got to make it up, so no worries really. 


One thing I really want to rant about is how Mrs. Zaccheo loves to press her political beliefs on us, when i'm pretty sure that teacher's aren't allowed to do anything like that. She's a full blown Democrat, and isn't scared to show it, but I shouldn't really be surprised, since most people around this are Democrats. You need to see the news article she showed us about Palin, while "educating" us about the books Palin wants to ban, she has to rant on and on about the faults with this country and blaming it on our current government. I'd just like to give you a big FUCK YOU! I just wish some of my fellow classmates would recognize this, man I wish Roxanne was in my English class. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you my breh!

Anonymous said...

i love you<3