Monday, August 4, 2008

Names for my Blog? And a Rant

Okay, i'm in a real big dilemma here guys. I simply cannot think of what to name this blog. Why does Blogger have to do this to people like me? *Light bulb just went on my head* I'll just keep pressing the space bar so there's nothing! So i'm also getting ready to pull an all-nighter tonight with Chelsea. I'd have to say that right now we aren't doing the best job communication-wise, it's just a random statement on AIM every here and there. Hence the reason I have time to write this blog. People always ask me why I type so grammatically on my blog but 1 typ3 l1k3 th15 3vrywh3r3 31se. No, i'm being sarcastic. I don't see why people type with numbers and altenating capitalization. It's just a waste of time to mAkE YoU sEeM LiKe SoMe SorT oF DySlexiC FrEaK. No offense. By the way if you type like this, yes I know "DoNt H4t3 B3c4u53 mY TyP1ng is D0Pe." No sorry, it is in no way "Dope."

ANYWAYS back to that question everyones been asking me. I type grammatically on my blog simply because my blog is something I actually put thought into. Unlike my IM's where I just blurt out whatever I feel like saying.
(EX)

JKmthafkca (11:05:22 PM): you should cry
CNfasho (11:05:29 PM): if i die
CNfasho (11:05:29 PM): cry
CNfasho (11:05:32 PM): its all in my eyes
CNfasho (11:05:41 PM): i just wanted something catchy

Shit, my AIM font now applies to my blog! Oh well. It's sexy anyway.


Note: I just tried putting spaces for my blog name, IT DIDNT WORK! I need another great idea.







3 comments:

joyce. said...

JKmthafkca (11:05:22 PM): you should cry
CNfasho (11:05:29 PM): if i die
CNfasho (11:05:29 PM): cry
CNfasho (11:05:32 PM): its all in my eyes
CNfasho (11:05:41 PM): i just wanted something catchy

i didnt get those IMs.

Anonymous said...

lol, even tho u just say random things, msot of them alwayz make me laugh, n smile wen im down=]
thanks

Anonymous said...

i love you more<3