Friday, August 8, 2008

888

The prefix for a toll free number, and todays date. I have a lot to say but I just don't have a lot to say if that makes any sense. Well the most important thing that's been freaking me out a lot lately is that I found out that last night I sleepwalked? SHIT! That's really freaky especially if you don't know. Its made me picture so many bad things I could do. What if i kill someone? Or drive a car? Or something I could do to hurt myself, all being unaware. I don't know about you but that's some freaky shit. Straying completely away from that topic just because I can, I realized I haven't blogged in 4 days when it seems like I haven't blogged in one. I guess the blogging calendar goes twice as fast as the regular one.

In completely other news, the Olympics in Beijing opening ceremonies started today, which I honestly watched little to nothing of. It's going to go on for another good 2.5 hours, and I recorded it on my DVR, so it shouldn't be too big of a problem. For the first time the Firefox spelling and grammar check marked none of this as misspelled! Gosh I feel so great inside. *Insert Blogger smiley here.*

So anyways today I did a little bit more then just sit around on the computer all day like I usually do. I reunited with one of my old friends from here in Tracy and we actually went around the city and caught up on things. It was a deviation from my normal routine, but nonetheless a change for the better. *End of intelligent moment.* Did you know that the elementary schools here in Tracy start middle school in 5th grade. That's fucking crazy! Won't a 5th grader be a little iffy about 6 classes a day? I mean that's just my honest opinion but I don't know about you guys. Hm, I think my font is too big yes?

Note: Is there even a such thing as the blog calender?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you honey<3