Thursday, July 31, 2008

Facebook? The New Myspace?

Fuck No. I've actually started updating my Facebook which is kind of strange. But since Vicky got one, here i am updating it. I kinda like to call it the college kid/Asian person with strict parents Myspace. It's like MSN yeah? Life's been really hard on me lately. I've been on the computer, TV, eat, sleep, wake up, repeat. Russell just invited to his house but here I am stuck in this shithole in Tracy 40 miles away from fucking civilization. It's bullshit if you ask me. It's also hot as fuck here.

Today I have my dress rehearsal for my orchestra/band concert. Today isn't the best choice of days because i'm tired as fuck and other reasons I have yet to come up with other reasons. Right now I'm cursing a lot, yes I know. But I have good reasons for my weird rage. I'm actually very happy inside. Damnit, wheres the smileys on Blogger?

Note: I can't believe I forgot this. But go visit my Twitter. Also, it took me a million years to find the edit post option. So much for the organized feel.

5 comments:

Camille said...

haha, i've heard of tracy. i think ethan's actually MOVING there now.
eep. is it THAT bad?

Anonymous said...

How was your concert?

TSoul77 said...

It was great.

TSoul77 said...

Camille: Yes it's terrible here. I like Fremont better.

Anonymous said...

i love you<3


ur still the best