Thursday, July 3, 2008

Only my 4th post?

Wow, I just realized that this post will officialy be my fourth post. Even though it seems like i've had like 10 million. But hey, my Xanga days are over. So anyways these past few days i've been sleeping in until like 12 P.M. and it makes me feel ugly inside. I hate sleeping in too much, but I hate waking up early as well. I like to wake up at around 9:30-10. I guess I just need to catch up on some sleep. I'm sitting here in bed right now with the laptop in my lap, and it's hot as hell. I think that i'm gonna like fucking burn myself. So anyways on Monday there were these 2 Indian girls at my Orchestra rehearsal that are total bitches dude, I wanted to slap them right across their fucking face. Heres why: So they ask me if i was in the band at Walters, i'm like no. Then they say are you going to Irvington? I'm like uh..no. They ask me where.(KENNEDY NO SHIT) I say Kennedy. No surprise...heres their smart ass fucking remark for being a fucking spoiled brat ass bitch that goes to Mission and thinks that she is the ultimate wisdom and knows everything because she goes to fucking Mission. "Oh don't get shot."

Fuck no bitch! Get a life and get out of the fucking tutor's office 24.7. And tell your rich parents to go work some more so they can be more ignorant to your spoiled bitch attitude. I swear, I hate people who don't even know about Kennedy as a school and be so quick to judge how fucking bad of a school it is. I mean sure it isn't as good as Mission or anything. But why the fuck would you judge a book by its cover??? I'm not saying names but I have many examples. So anyways today went well. I went swimming as I do like every day now. Then I ended up here on this computer. Ugh my computer's battery is dying, and I promised myself that I would sleep when it does. But I don't feel like sleeping...Yet. There's no one to hang out with now a days with everyone being so lazy, and no Vicky to talk to that often. Overall right now summer isn't really going as well as I would like it. But hey, shit happens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not about where you go. It's about what you do while you're there.

TSoul77 said...

exactly.but spoiled bitches think otherwise.it's all about fucking status and where you are.

Anonymous said...

aw, i dont like those girls. ive known them since last year, and they totally act likie that when they found out i was from walters.

joyce. said...

if i was you, you know i'd hella fuck with them. i'd scare them and exagerate even more on what they think is reality, and give them waht they wanna hear, while turning all the bad shit on them.

Anonymous said...

i love you<3