Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend

I guess i'll start off by saying this weekend was pretty kick ass. Wow the font that's showing on my screen looks ugly as fuck. Oh well as long as it's not ugly when i post. So on Friday I went to Chelseas party and i'm mostly sad about it. Because I lost the dogtag that Vicky gave me for Christmas! I like wanted to cry. So anyways I started off the party by like just sitting there and kicking it with Ashley and Vivian. Dude Ashley has the roughest skin ever. =D. So then after that we had our little food fight which actually wasn't little at all. I'm not even gonna go into detail because of the intensity. Jeez man then Vicky FINALLY came =] and we had our little water baloon fight with her mom watching us. o_o, then she left. Then Joyce FINALLY came and then we walked to the gas station with Ethan and that's when I lost the dogtag. Then we came back and I talked to Vicky on the phone and then left. I know that I briefly described the party, but it was way more fun than I described it.

I'm being boring now because i'm playing Battlefield:Bad Company. It's actually pretty fun in the sun. Except for the fact that I just got it and I keep getting killed by the geeks that have had the game since it came out. -_-. This post should be done by now but my game gets pretty distracting. Okay anyways so today I just woke up, swam, washed 2 cars. Hm, hopefully tomorrow will be better since I get to see Vicky. Can you tell how much I already miss her. ;).

3 comments:

joyce. said...

i say this too much, but you and vicky give me butterflies in MY stomache.

TSoul77 said...

that's so awesome to know! Haha!

Anonymous said...

i miss you<3