Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No way!

I'd like to start off by mentioning something that happened just now. I couldn't see the little flashy vertical line that shows when your typing. So I assumed that something was wrong so I kept CLICKING AND CLICKING AND CLICKING on this box. It didn't help, so I decided to type something in and voilah. It works! The French language seems a bit intriguing to me. Heh, I hope I get it as my language class in high school! I've always dreamed of sounding French. Allez Cody! Or something. Yesterday was kind of a breeze for me, I actually went to Fremont for once in a very long time. It felt good even though I didn't actually see anyone there. Overall quality of life for me is way better in Fremont then it is spending my summer over here. 40 miles away from everyone I know. Hell, I wouldn't even call this a city. I don't even know what to call it.

I'm pretty excited about my week trip to Arizona in August. The only con being that one of my days staying there is my birthday, where i'll AGAIN be away from everyone I know. Just a little announcement, no details yet. I've been talking to Joyce a LOT lately, which is a first. For a long time. There was a lot we caught up on, and a lot of her giving all her attention to her iPod. Which I will probably soon do this to. Nah, since she'd "Kick my ass" if i did. Anyways, today I literally did NOTHING. No surprise though. I say that almost every post. Writing this was maybe the most interesting thing i've done all day. So i'm making a resolution and i'm gonna go swimming after this. Probably now. In the meantime this video is HILLARIOUS, I swear. Best laugh i've had for awhile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im gonna miss u soo much on ur bday. i hope u have fun tho! =] ily!

joyce. said...

Dudee. i was boutta walk to your house for you're birthday too, and i mean growing by like getting taller! cuhs im so freak'n tall. and i want to learn french, AND make sure you do something extreme in arizon so that we get better ratings for icody!

Anonymous said...

i love you<33