Thursday, July 24, 2008

16 Things?

First things first. I honestly THANK Joyce for doing this for me, it gives me a good, strong topic for this post. Other than some ramblings and weird summary of my days. I also forgot what I was going to say. Oh well. Let's go. By the way i'm not tagging anybody

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I think I have a mild case of OCD.
2. I'm not into video games as much as I was a long time ago.(JOYCE!)
3. I've been biting my nails a lot lately
4. I HATE people who think they're the shit.
5. I'm putting a lot of though into this. Thank me later.
6. I never close the door to my room unless i'm sleeping or going to sleep.
7. I CRACK my knuckles along with every joint possible.
8. I'm halfway done.
9. My room is either a pig sty or spotless.
10. I have a fear of wild mushrooms.
11. I eat a LOT of junk food.
12. I can sleep LATE at night and wake up at 9 A.M.
13. I dislike giving direct answers to Joyce or Roxanne.
14. I slouch wayy too much.
15. I don't live up to a lot of things I say i'm going to do.
16. I'm very VERY lazy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're perfect. and theres nothing wrong about you.