Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's been awhile.

Oh yes it has. Haha I haven't had the motivation i've usually had to blog for the last couple of weeks. It's pretty strange. But soon enough, not soon enough. I'm back. I know you all missed me. Especially Joyce. *insert AIM quote here.* So to sum things up Summer's been going by pretty damn fast. Already late July? Woah, didn't see that coming. So today's my dad's birthday and we baked him a cake and of course gave him a card. Then we went shopping and I got myself a new jacket! Picture MIGHT be posted in the next post. I actually kinda want to make this a short post. Not knowing what to write or anything.

So here I am now trying to help Joyce with finding a ukulele since sadly, she lost her bid by $1 to some asswipe. If your reading this, I give you the middle finger. But it was a great learning experience to me anyways. G-C-E-A tuning with that G being an octave higher is pretty weird.Oh yeah I got new shoes.!

5 comments:

joyce. said...

AHAHA ! aw about the ukulele part, i'm still upset! but concert uke's dont sound that bad do they?

TSoul77 said...

It's just the size.

Anonymous said...

hehe. i like ur shoes. xD

Camille said...

duuude, i used to play the ukulele in 5th and 6th grade in singapore!
my dad made me leave my ukulele in singapore though =( like, now i really want it SO bad. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

i still like those shoes. ily<3