Sunday, November 16, 2008

That Bitch Trick Trick

Trick TrickEminem's longtime collaborator Trick Trick has banned gays from buying his new album "The Villain." The homophobic rapper has launched a blistering tirade on gays and lesbians in a new magazine interview.

He tells AllHipHop.com, "Homosexuals are probably not gonna like this album. I don't want your f--got money any goddamn way."

And he continues, "Every time that you turn on the TV, that sissy s--- is on, and they act like it's f---ing OK. The world is changing for the worst when s--- like that happens. And I address that issue. I address it hard as hell."


Woah woah woah, hold up. Okay, yeah I was a Prop 8 supporter, so before you become an idiot who criticizes me, listen to what I have to say. I swear, some of you have the attention spans of a 5 year old.

Talk about crossing the line? I'm in NO way homophopic. I don't go around calling gay people faggots. Neither should you, if you're a homophobe, keep it to yourself. And what kind of name is "Trick Trick" anyways?

4 comments:

stevieechoochu said...

Commenting cause you told me to.


LOL, but this is funny, although I don't support Prop 8.

Camille said...

amen.

TSoul77 said...

I don't want your faggot money any goddamn way.

Anonymous said...

2.9.07 <3

i love you<3