Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sheeet.

You guys are awesome, I got 6 comments on my last post, maybe 10 this time around? Haha just kidding. Anyways, how's life? Thanks for asking? Not on the good side, maybe I just can't get over things, or I just can't handle the stress coming at me from all sides. I don't update every day, because I know people could care less if I "did this 1st block" or "went to Jack in the Box at lunch." I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just generalizing the fact that no one really cares. Or me, at least. NO OFFENSE to anyone, I'm just stating my opinion. Grow up.


-Do something useful with your blog.

Now that you just wasted 30 seconds of your life reading that. I have nothing else to say. 

KTHANKSBAI

4 comments:

Camille said...

aha, the reason why i do my blogs by the block schedule is cause my friends from singapore has asked to do so, cuz i guess they wanna be updated?

butyeaah. offense not taken. rofl.

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, same here dood. Even though i kinda used to do that, but only because i was a total blogspot beginner. :p lol
KTTYLBAI.

Anna Shein said...

None taken.

I write it cause what if I lose my memory the next day! HAHAHA. Jk.

Don't care? Don't read it.

Anonymous said...

still loving you hun, and never stopping.<3