Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Why Did You Want Obama Again?

First off, I was definitely expecting this but it just so happens that this morning when i first set foot in class everyone has to say that Obama won and rub it in my face. Listen, get over it, shut the fuck up. Obamas gonna fuck up, but that's okay right, because all of you clueless, naive, dumbasses want some change when you don't even know what you want changed. Obama lovers who don't know anything are just puppets to me, you say what people want you to say. You have no opinion, you have no dignity.

Second of all, and this has nothing to do with above, but we DO care, we don't know what happened or what caused this to happen. How can we talk to you if you don't want to talk to us? Do you even care about what we have to say? Listen, i'm a lover not a fighter. Call me a pussy, but it's true. I hate hating on someone and being hated on. I'm always down for being cool with you. Even though I never even had anything against you and I still don't even after all this. Why did it have to be abrupt, you could've said something. What's wrong? Talk to me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cody i love you<3

always will<3