Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ugh.

I'm in school right now next to Stevie. In the library trying not to get caught. And i'm really bored, I guess blogging in the library is a new thing right? Haha Dude this guy's going on and on and on and ON. Gr. Life sucks. I feel like shooting myself right now. Just kidding. There's nothing really to talk about, but i'm just trying to write things to fill this up. I'm not really doing a good job right now because i'm kind of paranoid. But anyways the librarian here is being really funny, he's talking about every little thing. It irritates me a lot. Me and Stevie are just here laughing our asses off. He's kind of an attention whore. But anyways, there's nothing else I feel like writing in here. This guy is very strange. Shout-outs to Anna, Stevie, and Camille. This post feels really empty, so I guess when I get home or when i'm bored in Computer class, because i've finished every assignment and i'm just up helping all those helpless souls who can't type or don't know how anything in MS Word

3 comments:

Camille said...

codycodycody.
shoutout :]

Anna Shein said...

Hhahaha foreals! That old man just kept talking and talking and talking.

Anonymous said...

ily<3