Friday, September 19, 2008

Computer Class..Again

Okay so here I am bored in computer class, turning my shoulder every once in awhile to make sure no ones looking at this. I guess you could say that i'm kind of paranoid for this kind of thing. But anyways Computer Applications is such a breeze, I think that i've already finished every single assignment in this class and it doesn't end until like next month. Anyways i've enjoyed this class, but it pisses me off no one here knows basic computer usage. That one teacher that I said was a bitch in the library just walked in. Haha anyways, I'm soo very hungry. And I could really use something to eat right now, and lunch doesn't start for another 1 hour and 6 minutes exactly. Okay i'm back after like 15 minutes. Anyways the teachers over here babbling about how she wants the people who finished everything to get ahead and get started on MS Excel. NO THANK YOU! I feel like chillaxing for the rest of my days. Haha anyways today was pretty boring, first block was alright. But still the time felt like forever..Blame it on the block schedule. 2nd block was our last day of swimming, but sadly our third day of warm water. We played water polo, which actually turned out fun, last week we played water polo I couldn't wait to get out of that damn pool. Today was not likewise. And today i'm still in third block bored, AND I HAVE TO DO ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT. Which means I have to go.