Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Rant on something Serious.

If there's anything that I hate on this website more than how they just made a pathetic attempt at a subscribe feature, it's this:


That has to be the most ANNOYING thing on this website, and if it thinks i'm a fucking robot it should only ask me once. I MEAN IT ONLY TAKES ONE TIME TO KNOW YOUR A FUCKING HUMAN. God, who spams blogs anyways? I've yet to see that and laugh. Anyways, today was such a drag, as usual, first block has to be soo slow, just like any other English class i've taken, I mean no offense Mrs. Zaccheo. However, some things we do are pretty fun, like that sentence thing that we did this morning. Stevie seemed like she wasn't have such a great time though. Haha. 2nd block I was looking forward to before I realized how crappy it is, I seriously took swimming for granted. The rest of the day was nothing interesting, at all. Except maybe...No... Never mind. 

2 comments:

joyce. said...

I HATE THAT TOO! HIGHFIVE*
VLOG BOUT IT BRO.

Anonymous said...

i love you <3