Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's late.

Today was a better day than usual, but it still wasn't perfect, for the most part it was great! I woke up at 7:30 which is SO great, and left for school about a half hour later. Anyways to you guys who might still be wondering about my Arizona pictures? Too bad, it won't be updated for a LONG time. I'm way too busy. I'm sorry though. Blah blah blah school school school. Then after school was the fun part. And the most exciting should I say. The norm, every wednesday, go to Irvington and hang out with vicky, except this time with Joyce. After that we left to go to my house, with our special guest Lydia. As we were walking home we encountered a bit of a problem, there was oil on the pavement, which meant we couldn't cross the street or else we'd have the bottoms of our shoes coated with Oil. Well after about 3423048 hours of deciding we decided we were gonna cross the oil! So I threw my backpack, we wrote our names in it(Joyce's idea), and Lydia went first, followed by Joyce on my back and me. We got tired so much and took the long way to my house. When we finally got to su casa. We hopped on my MacBook, and made our first iCody episode, which for important reasons I cannot show you. Unless you find it yourself of course, but we haven't uploaded it. We took like 128302 takes because someone kept laughing. We wound up spending 2 hours on something we wouldn't upload. But mistakes are mistakes, and we'll come better prepared next Wednesday. Lydia is our artist/something else? Anyways, now i'm sitting here doing my French project, and I just finished my English homework. Roxanne couldn't get to a computer so I ended up doing the bibliography, and now i'm finished, and i'm really tired. Which= sleep for Cody

2 comments:

joyce. said...

Rofl! "the love of.. somebody's future life"???

Anonymous said...

i...

continue on next comment