Sunday, June 22, 2008

1st Post

Okay, so i'm about to make the "big" move that I said I eventually would from Xanga to here. It'll just take some time because I love my Xanga in a sophisticated way. Haha so anyways I feel like there's nothing to write, so let's start with how I feel about this new blog shall we? Hm I love the more "Organized" feel as Joyce told me. Haha I feel so much "cleaner" one thing I see that I don't like though is definetely the lack of people using this blog. Everyone our age uses a Xanga or has a myspace. Mostly Myspace though. One thing on my to-do list for this blog is to find a new template to replace this ugly gay-ass one that I have, it's black and ugly. NO I AM NOT RACIST. Anyways, enough of this post. I feel as if i'm just writing random crap to make this post look filled up. So I should stop.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur very first post.



cody, im sorry for not being able to comment every single one after you type it. i hope this makes u feel better. i have officially commented every single one up to the last one from december 30th. ill try harder to comment them more. i know ill be busy sometimes, but ill try to read every once and a while and comment when i do read, so u know i am keeping up. and that i do care. i rly do love you. from th last comments you have read. and i do miss you. and you are the best. and i could say it a million times, but saying ily will never be enough to express how i feel about you. i love you cody alexander nguyen, i truly love you.