Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Get your Head out of your Ass Bitch

It's been awhile since I last posted. But that was because there was nothing to blog about. You're going to hear that from me A LOT. Seriously, the world, as with my life, is boring. 


BUT, Black Friday wasn't. We were 75th out of about 300 people in line at the store. Which was pretty impressive seeing as we got to the store at 2 A.M. and the store opening at 5 A.M. What really pisses me off though are the little stragglers sitting in the front of the store like 3o minutes before it opens and then just run in successfully. I mean, there's people standing freezing their asses off for like 4 fucking hours and you fucking stand there for 30 and you get in before us. Fail at life. People in the front of us were heated ready to fucking sock someone in the face. And I was behind and in front of a bizarre group of people in line.

One lesbian couple and a "married" woman. Or so she says, who has to blow cigarette smoke right into my fucking face.a

Anyways, I bet you're dying to know what I got. No I did not get shoes or clothes. I got:
Madden 09
A Blu-Ray Disk player
A Christmas Tree
A Bike for my Sister
A wireless router
And finally..
Nothing, shit.
But all that only came up to like 
$200? Man, we're such a lucky family/cheapskates.

3 comments:

stevieechoochu said...

Its funny how you list Madden 09 first out of everything :P


All Asians are cheapskates.



(:

TSoul77 said...

Whatever, it was in no particular order. Hahah. I already let Erik borrow Madden.

Anonymous said...

<3 i love you