Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fuck

A terrible way to have your holiday season start is to have this

red-ring-of-death-rrod.jpg


and on top of that a whole bunch of fucking problems and bad situations. How do things change so fast, I don't get it. Why does a good thing have to end so quickly? I just don't get it, by the way i'm not talking about my XBOX, if you were thinking i'm a total nerd or something. Anyways, yesterday was GREAT! I just had to express, Stevie's house, haha good times, we developed a new way to say hi due to my magnificent dancing, and I accidently had to make Roxannes dad believe that Stevie had a brother, i'm sorry, and I accidently yelled "EAT A DICK" to the wrong person. Oh yeah, Abegail also refused to get off my couch, which was quite mean of her. Nonetheless, I had a good time. Oh yeah, ice skating..not so great.

Just thought i'd say hello..


Anyways, au revoir for now.


3 comments:

abscorpuzcordero said...

HAHAHHAHHAHA OH SHIT MAN, that pictures funny(:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, it's alright.
he hasn't mentioned it yet. lol
dude, we hella haveta start saying hi like that.

Anonymous said...

yup, still loving you.<3