Thursday, October 23, 2008

Did you Miss me?

I know I haven't posted in a week, but I have good reasons. One of them is that I've, yup..you guessed it, busy. Not just with school, but with other things, I don't really have the time to blog. If I did blog everyday, i'd just post things that you aren't interested in reading, such as how my day went. I like keeping things short and sweet if possible. Ironically, and I promise this is one of those rare times I talk about class is, in first block, I hated the politics discussion again. I'll always hate it probably. Simply because of ignorant people. That's all I have to say about that.

Things aren't so good right now. Literally, I can't even get through a day without either being stressed, angry, or sad. Sometimes people are so immature, like Gladys says. Sometimes people are liars. Sometimes people are backstabbers. So on so on. Except for the couple of people who can give me a temporary euphoria. I'm starting to really realize the meaning of things, the world certainly IS an evil place.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you<3