Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here it is!

Drumroll please! Okay guys, here's a piece of work i'm gonna put LOTS of work into. My Arizona trip, theres gonna be so many pictures you'll kill yourself if you see another picture after this. Alright so here goes.


At 2:30 A.M. while i'm texting Joyce,a yellow and blue van shows up to take my mom sister and me to SFO. We load up our bags and we're on our way, we don't get to the airport until we pick up this somewhat old couple from Palo Alto. Anyways, arrival at the airport at around 3 A.M. exactly 3 hours before Frontier Flight 650 is on its way to Denver, the first leg of our flight to Phoenix.
I walked into the airport terminal and this what I found.

Photobucket






Ahh..the terminal's deserted..so I can't check in for my flight...or anything. So I just texted Joyce once again until we finally were able to check in(thank God I had a window seat) and I was past security..Which mind you was 1 hour later. So when Joyce fell asleep after I got past the longest ever security line, I decided, in the name of my absolute LOVE of aviation, take some plane pictures!
My ride to Denver!
Airbus A319
Registration: N930FR
Full flight..ugh..I had to sit next to this Jewish couple.







To Salt Lake City




To Atlanta,shes so PURTY(ily vicky)

Time flew, and before I knew it the clock struck 5:30, boarding call for Frontier Flight 650 began,I was one of the first on board and was definitely loving the leather seats and wide legroom











We pushed back a couple of minutes early and taxied over to runway 1R (the runway numbers represent what magnetic heading the runway is on, for example runway 1R is an abbreviation for runway one right which is on a magnetic heading of 010 degrees, which points north, right is used because there is a parallel runway which is...you guessed it, 1L.





We were in the air for a speedy climb to 37,000 feet, reason being the departure at 6 AM and the aircraft using noise abatement procedures. Cruise was pretty smooth and I took little pictures because I had absolutely no sleep that night.


Just after departure and just before I fall asleep



The Great Salt Lake in Utah was somewhere here. I guess I couldn't get it in time.

9-5-08,more Monday. Videos later,just need to upload

4 comments:

Camille said...

i'd totally kill myself after three pictures =o

hehehe.

joyce. said...

THAT'S NOTHING!

TSoul77 said...

I have homework. Sorry. I won't be updating a lot. So yeah.

Anonymous said...

i love you<3 thanks for the souvenirs btw<3 still have them